Things are plugging along for me! Still slow going, but they are going, and that’s what’s important!
- heard back about one short story that was submitted in April. It will be included in an anthology with seven other wonderful stories by wonderful authors. I am so very excited. First news about my first publication. It’s a dream come true. More details to come in the future!
- while one other short story was not picked up for the anthology I submitted it for, I had some encouraging feedback on it. So I’ll be working on expanding it, and see where that takes me.
- other short story status still pending.
- The YA LGBT Novel I’m working on is now up to 30K with Part 1 done. I am very happy with the progress on it, though it might be put on hold briefly for the month of June while I work on other projects.
To Do List For June:
- work on the short story, and resubmit.
- work on a short story for a holiday anthology open call. It… will be difficult getting into the holiday/Christmas spirit in June when the weather is finally warming up, but I do like a challenge!
My work and other commitments are keeping me busy, but I’m working on writing when I can. I’m really happy with how things have been going so far this year.